More Stunning Beauty Benefits for Skin, Hair & Nails | Sea Buckthorn Omega 7 Beauty Support
The Secret is Out! The Beauty Benefits Are Even Better than You Thought...
Do you want to know the secret to beautiful skin, hair and nails... no matter what your age?
I’ll give you a hint... The secret isn’t found in the newest cream or serum to hit the market.
The most effective thing you can do for stunningly healthy beauty (emphasis on stunning) is to nourish it from the inside out. The most crucial, but most often overlooked aspect in the world of beauty.
Sea Buckthorn, the beauty berry, is the world's richest source omega 7. Not to mention, SIBU's T7® one-of-a-kind sea buckthorn species, turkestanica, has been lab proven & verified to be the most potent omega 7 compared to any other sea buckthorn variety out there.
SIBU Omega 7 offers many of the vital nutrients your skin, hair and nails need to be truly healthy, naturally working with your body, never against it.
How Sea Buckthorn & Omega 7 Nourish Your Skin, Hair, Nails & Promotes Collagen Synthesis...
Sea Buckthorn is a plant commonly native to Europe and Asia, these beautiful berries range from a bright, glowing yellow, to a deep orange-red revealing the high amounts of antioxidants that give it their stunning, beautiful color.
From both a beauty and health perspective, sea buckthorn is a nutritive powerhouse, with its berries, seeds and leaves being used for different beautifying and medicinal purposes.
The fruit of Sea Buckthorn is intensely rich in key vitamins for skin health, including vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, and several B vitamins – B1, B2, and B6.
Sea Buckthorn also contains flavonoids, carotenoids and a range of omega fatty acids.
You've probably heard of omega 3 and omega 6, but the beauty berry contains one more essential but lesser-known fatty acid, omega 7. Omega 7 is key for fighting oxidative stress that prematurely ages the skin, and it has been shown to promote collagen synthesis while decreasing inflammation that’s behind many common skin woes.
The exact mechanisms that make omega 7 good for your skin also make it great for your hair and nails.
You can get many of the vitamins and nutrients your skin needs from a healthy diet, but there are only a few food sources of omega 7, with Sea Buckthorn being one of the most potent and effective for supporting the health and rejuvenation of your skin, hair and nails.
Omega 7 (palmitoleic acid) is best at supporting your skin from within.
This is why a high-quality, tested, and proven Sea Buckthorn supplement is a top priority for beauty health, whether you have lustrous hair and a glowing complexion you want to maintain, or you're struggling with issues such as acne, rosacea, brittle nails, or thinning hair, split ends and clogged drains.
There’s a growing interest in sea buckthorn and its benefits among the scientific community. There’s also a lot of solid research that backs up what we currently know about sea buckthorn, omega 7, and their benefits.
Some of the Research Backed Benefits of Skin, Hair & Nail Support
- Protection Against Premature Aging From the Sun: Sea Buckthorn is higher in vitamin C content than most citrus fruits. Vitamin C is important for skin health because it inhibits melanin synthesis, which leads to higher anti-oxidant protection against harmful UV damage.
- Enhanced Collagen Synthesis: As we mature, collagen production slows until it practically comes to a screeching halt, leading to loss of elasticity, wrinkles, and sagging. The vitamin C and omega 7 in Sea Buckthorn both promote collagen synthesis for more supple, youthful skin
- Soothes Inflammatory Skin Conditions: Sea Buckthorn contains several compounds with anti-inflammatory properties that, which are beneficial for people dealing with inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis, rosacea, and eczema. The fatty acids in Sea Buckthorn have shown to be effective in reducing the severity and recurrence of psoriasis, while vitamin E has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect to help soothe painful swelling, redness, and itching as the skin heals
- Help Heal & Support Acne-Prone Skin: As mentioned, sea buckthorn and omega 7 are strong anti-inflammatories, which will help to reduce the redness and inflammatory responses that cause acne. However, sea buckthorn also helps support cellular rejuvenation, which helps skin heal from all types of wounds and scarring, including from acne.
- Keeps Skin Moisturized and Prevents Dryness (Even Chronic, Severe Dryness): Whether consumed or applied topically, Sea Buckthorn contains compounds that enhance moisture, help the skin retain moisture, and prevent dryness and even helps eliminate internal dryness problems from dry eyes to feminine dryness.
- Long, Thick, No Split-Ends Hair: A good dose of healthy, essential fatty acids is a must for gorgeous hair. Without a diet rich in healthy fats, hair can become dry, brittle, and plagued with split ends. Sea Buckthorn offers a great omega fatty acid profile, which has been shown to improve hair health, including increasing hair growth and density.
- Strong, No-Chip, No-Break Nails: Our fingernails are one of the first places vitamin and mineral deficiencies show up. Between a lack of nutrition, age, and environmental factors like harsh nail products, nails can take a hit, becoming dry and brittle. Sea Buckthorn helps to maintain a level of moisture in nails, preventing them from becoming dry and brittle. Sea Buckthorn also has anti-fungal properties, which can help prevent or alleviate fungal nail infections.
Why You Shouldn't Go With Any Other Brand.... Especially When it Comes to Sea Buckthorn & Omega 7
... This is what SIBU Omega 7 Pure can bring to you! It's 100% pure sea buckthorn berries, pureed and bottled. Nothing taken out, nothing added, not even water. Plus, it's USDA Certified Organic.