Sea Buckthorn Oil for Acne Prone, Sensitive Skin?
“I’ve come down with acne in my later years and the prescription medication that my Dermatologist prescribed was so drying that I started developing more age line (which I didn’t have before.) I read about this Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil in one of Dr. Gott’s newspaper column and thought I would give it a try. The very first day my pimples started clearing up and by the 5th day it was all gone and my skin looks better than it has in years. Just one drop on each side of my face and a dab on my nose and chin at night after washing my face is all it takes. I just splash tepid water on my face in the morning and that’s all I do. I would recommend this product to anyone having a problem with acne.” – Scott L.
“This oil is AMAZING. Seriously, it’s amazing. If you have any red, rough, scaly, dry, peeling, etc patches on your skin, this stuff will do wonders….My dad has chronically red, flaky patches around the eyebrows and this stuff literally soothed them and made them go away over night.” J.J.
- I am post menopausal and have been plagued with acne breakouts and large pores my whole life. So, believe me when I tell you I would never put oil on my face. I read about Sea Buckthorn oil I decided to give it a try. I am amazed!! I have only used it for about 4 days but already my skin looks good enough to go out without makeup – something I never usually do. My skin looks and feels smoother, my pores are smaller and any pimples I had healed and disappeared. I would definitely recommend this product (and already have.)”
If you've ever said, “I can’t use anything on my skin because its so sensitive” or “Everything I do seems to make my skin worse” or "NOTHING works on for skin!"
- Calms and soothes irritated, sensitive skin (often after one day’s use) so your skin is calm & clear.
- Helps repair blemished and damaged skin so your complexion is smooth and radiant
- Natural anti-bacterial and anti-microbial sea buckthorn properties help stop breakouts & diminish acne problem
- Helps accelerate tissue healing so your skin can quickly recover from breakouts for that night out on the town.
- Nourishes your skin from the inside out for the critical Omega 7 internal nutritional support. It’s food for your skin.
- The biggest benefit? Feel good in your own skin again!
Problematic, sensitive skin is all too common, with far too few solutions. I take that back, problem skin is all too common with, far too few solutions that work.
We’ve all been there.
We hear about the newest cream, cleanser, or serum, that will finally improve our skin, so we go out and buy this new miracle product with our hopes high, only to repeat the viciously endless cycle.
Buy. Try. Repeat. Buy. Try. Repeat.…… Sound familiar?
You start to wonder, will anything ever help my skin?
You’re not alone. Skin care sales are expected to rise to $121 billion by the year 2016 according to Statista.com. Let that sink in a bit, $121 billion!
Yet, a study commissioned by Dove reported that over 90% of women are unhappy with their appearance. Do you see anything wrong with this picture?
It’s not a shortage of selection, that’s for sure. Just take a stroll into any store with a decent skin care section. With so many choices, you’ll be forever lost in trial and error trying to find the right product for your skin.
Back to that old rut again……. Buy. Try. Repeat. Buy. Try. Repeat.
Wouldn’t it be great to find a product you can count on?
Why not go for something with a proven track record? More than just a typical testimonial that says, “it’s a great product”.
I’m talking time tested solutions. Solutions that have been used as far back as 1,300 years! Think about it, anything that stands the test of time will all have one thing in common. It works!
Why else would it be passed down generation after generation?
The elusive Sea Berry (sea buckthorn) is one of those few that have passed the test.
Referenced in various ancient medical texts, the most well-known, the Sibu Yidian dedicates an entire 13 chapters to this little berry and all its health & beauty benefits. (It's how SIBU's name came to be!)
There are different types of sea buckthorn out there, but only one measures with the highest overall nutritional values and highest omega 7 levels.
...It’s called Turkestanica Sea Buckthorn & SIBU is the world's one and only exclusive source!
Don't be fooled by sea buckthorn imitators filled with low quality, no nutrient, no-results products. Nothing stands close to our sea buckthorn and we'll stand by that 110%!
So in a world full of products that are all hype and no results, what are we to do? Simple, look for skin care with a proven track record!