6 Powerful & Trending Superfoods for Your Health
What are Superfoods and Super-fruits?
TRENDING Superfoods and Superfruits
1. Chaga Mushrooms
- 1 cup cold chaga tea
- 1/2 frozen banana, sliced
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional, but cinnamon also has wonderful anti-inflammatory properties)
2. Tiger Nuts
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons organic palm oil shortening
- 1 tablespoon natural vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup tiger nut flour
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 4 tablespoons carob powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8 x 8-inch pan with palm shortening.
- Mix together applesauce, maple syrup, palm oil shortening, and vanilla extract.
- Add the tiger nut flour, cassava flour, carob powder, and baking powder; mix well.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan and then bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool slightly on a cooling rack, but slice before completely cooled.
6. Sea Buckthorn Berry
- 1/2 cup sea buckthorn berries, frozen or fresh
- 1 medium carambola, whole or trimmed with seeds removed (though the seeds add nutrients and a nice crunch)
- 1/2 cup guanabana fruit (seeds removed)
- 1 banana
- SIBU Omega-7 Pure, as needed for desired consistency
- Ice, as needed
Where in the World Do I Get These Super Foods?
To quite literally answer this question, chaga mushrooms are found in the northern hemisphere; tiger nuts are from Africa and Spain; carambola, guanabana, and cassava are prevalent in the Caribbean; and the best sea buckthorn berries comes from the heights of the Himalayas.
So how can you obtain them without putting a lot of stamps in your passport?
This is where the power and convenience of superfood supplements comes into play. For example, SIBU now has an amazing source of omega-7 in their new supplement Omega-7 Pure, made from 100% sea buckthorn berries. Absolutely nothing else is added—no other juices and not even any added water. Just one (1-ounce) serving daily at 75 calories a pop will improve your hair and skin health and leave you feeling more energized and healthier overall.
For even more impact, SIBU suggests up to four (1-ounce) servings per day. Visit our website to learn more about the origin, history, and health benefits of the sea buckthorn berry, the emerging research about the importance of omega-7 fatty acids and the health benefits of SIBU Omega-7 Pure, and to check out our tremendous supplements and lovely topical lotions for the very best in skin and hair care.