The Most Delicious Beauty Supplement For Hair, Skin & Nails...
Often called the beauty berry, sea buckthorn has been used for over 1,300 by ancient Tibetan’s for its astounding beauty benefits.
Sea berry (sea buckthorn) is an unsurpassed source of omega 7, the key healthy fat that is vital to beautifully healthy hair, skin and nails. [Click here to shop SIBU Omega 7 Blend]
SIBU Omega 7 Blend For Skin
Omega 7 provides the key building blocks for great skin. It helps combat wrinkles, dryness, loss of skin elasticity, and supports malnourished or aging skin.
Research suggests that including palmitoleic acid (omega 7) in your diet may increase the production of elastin and collagen in your skin. These critical proteins are what keep your skin young and wrinkle free.(1)
Without them, your skin will start showing signs of aging far too soon.
SIBU Omega 7 Blend doesn’t stop working there:
- Helps enhance the skin’s ability to retain moisture so your skin stays naturally hydrated from the inside-out
- Helps promote accelerated tissue repair for damaged, blemished, scarred areas so your skin has an even, clear complexion
- Helps to boost collagen production to keep wrinkles at bay
- Helps to stimulate and nourish hair for thicker hair and no more split ends
- Helps nourish internally for strong, healthy nails - no more weak, brittle, cracked nails
- Helps provide the building blocks for thick, healthy, lustrous hair
After the 6-month period:
- 89.9% of the participants reported a reduction in hair loss
- 87.3% reported an improvement in hair density
Nearly 100% of participants noticed a significant improvement, with only 10% reporting no results! With numbers like these, you’d be crazy not to give omega 7 a shot. Omega 7, the rare omega 7 that nourishes directly into your hair.
While sea buckthorn has been around for centuries, it’s still relatively unknown in the western world.
The TV Show "The View" aired a segment entitled "7 New Superfoods for Women". Guess which was the top food listed to enhance hair, skin and nails?
You got it... Sea buckthorn!
Sea buckthorn is rapidly gaining popularity as more and more women and men are starting to discover the astounding and unique beauty benefits of sea buckthorn.