Omega 7 Supplement Orange Sherbet Smoothie
Sticking to a 30 day plan is tough, especially if you’re just “going for it”. A well laid out plan and schedule makes all the difference between success and failure. So why not have it all done for you? Our friend Angela at www.eat-spin-run-repeat.com, a self-labeled foodie, shopaholic, runner, and group exercise instructor just launched her 30 Day Smoothie Challenge.
Check out the freebie recipe below made with our very own SIBU Omega 7 Pure
In her book you’ll find:
- 30 smoothie recipes that are vegan-friendly, gluten-free, and most importantly, delicious
- A 30-day progress tracker
- A mini-guide to greens
- Smoothie making essentials and her favorite ingredients
- Pro tips for smoothie perfection every time
Starting AND finishing your first 30 day challenge just got that much easier.Enjoy this freebie recipe from Angela made with our very own Sibu 7 Pure.
Orange Sherbet Smoothie by Angela Simpson
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 scoop Vega Sport Performance Protein Powder in vanilla
- 1 cup water
- 1 large peeled navel orange, frozen
- 1 tsp fresh orange zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp SIBU Omega 7 Pure
- orange juice
- 1 tsp chia seeds, to thicken
Do you have a favorite smoothie recipe? Have you made your Sibu smoothie creation? Be sure to share it in the comments below.