Detox Naturally With These Easy Tips
If the thought of doing a cleanse sends shivers through your colon, you’re certainly not alone. In the past, cleanses have typically been hardcore, regimented processes that monopolized your life for a few days. But it doesn’t have to be that difficult to detox your body. In addition to natural detox cleanses using food and diet, supplements like Omega 7 Blend have natural body detoxing ingredients that help you feel better. Here are some easy and natural ways to detox your body and produce a natural detox cleanse:
Food for ThoughtMany foods have natural body detoxing properties that can help you rid your body of unhealthy bacteria. By incorporating these foods into your diet, you’re about to detox your body without harsh chemicals or crazy regiments. Here are some of the most beneficial:
- Mango—This delicious, exotic fruit is widely available and easy to get, both fresh and frozen. It’s long been used as a natural way to relieve constipation and detox your body. Try adding mango to a zesty salsa, fiber-boosting smoothie, or a quick afternoon snack to produce a natural detox cleanse.
- Yogurt—Not all yogurt is created equal so you’ll have to be careful about which ones you choose. Look for minimally processed yogurt that is free from stabilizers and artificial sweetening agents. The probiotic qualities of yogurt are great at helping you restore bowel regularity and help detox your body in the long run.
- Flax Seeds—Flax seeds are your colons BFF. Not only are these little seed gladiators colon friendly, they have a ton of extra fiber, healthy protein, and essential fatty acids. They will help keep you full longer and act as a natural laxative that helps you achieve a natural detox cleanse. Try adding some to salads, toss in a smoothie, sprinkle on your oatmeal, or add it to rice pilaf. The options are limitless.
Soak it OutIt’s hard to believe that soaking in a hot bath can help to detox your body and provide a natural detoxing cleanse. When you add the right ingredients to your bath, your relaxing bath turns into a natural body detox. Here are some to try:
- Salt—Use ¼ cup of sea or Himalayan salt, ¼ cup Epsom salt, ¼ cup baking soda, ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar, and 10-15 drops of your favorite essential oil. Combine the salts and soda in a cup of boiling water until dissolved. Run a warm bath, add the salt solution, the vinegar and the oils to the bathwater. You can make the salt solution ahead of time and keep it in a quart jar in your bathroom.
- Clay—You have two options for using bentonite clay to detox your body - soak or body mask. For a soak, mix ½ cup of clay with ½ cup of water and mix vigorously. Dissolve ½ cup Epsom salt and 10-15 drops of essential oil in a hot bath before adding the dissolved clay and soak for 20 minutes. If you prefer a body mask, mix some of the clay with some water to make a thick paste. Stand in your tub and apply the mask and allow it to dry before slipping into a warm bath. Use a washcloth or sponge to scrub away any remaining clay on your body during your soak.